illustrated in the picture/drawing/cartoon, ______________. (句子)
(2)The picture/cartoon displays/portrays a very special scene:____________. (句子)
(3)From the picture, a seemingly superficial phenomenon is presented:___________. (句子)
(4) This photo captures a critical moment that ___________. (句子).
(5)The drawing presents us with a thought-provoking scene: _____________. (句子)
(6)In the picture we could see clearly that ______________________. (句子)
(7)As we can see from the picture, ________. (句子)
(8)As the picture given depicts, ________. (句子)
(1) What the picture is trying to present is that _____(句).
(2) The picture intends to inform us that ______(句).
(3) What does the cartoonist want to tell us? Actually, this drawing shows us a social phenomenon that______________(句子).
(4) The artist of the cartoon apparently intends to draw our attention to ________(主题单词).
(5) In effect, this cartoon is a miniature of a prevalent phenomenon. _____(句).
(6)Conspicuously, this cartoon symbolically characterizes a status quo. _____(句).
(7)Simple as it is, what the picture conveys to us is thought-provoking. _____(句).
(1) Remarkably, this sort of phenomenon becomes the norm in our society, which can be seen almost everywhere.
(2) Nobody fails to notice this fact, as it is now quite prevailing in contemporary society.
(3) Strikingly, in contemporary society, this sort of phenomenon is becoming increasingly common and eye-catching.
(1) There are mainly two factors contributing to this social phenomenon.
(2) Why, you may wonder, does this phenomenon arise?
(3) The reasons for this social phenomenon are as follows.
(4)Two fundamental factors/reasons could account for this socialphenomenon.
(5) Personally, among all the factors that account for this trend, the following are worth mentioning.
(1) To begin with, ______________ might be responsible for this social phenomenon.
(2) First and foremost, this problem stems/results from ________, which tends to be inevitable/unavoidable.
(3) In the first place, this phenomenon could be attributed to ________, which majority of the population fails to take into consideration.
(4) For one thing, this situation could be seen/considered/regarded/deemed as a result/consequence of ________.
(5) Perhaps, this primary reason is that ____________________(句子)
(1) Moreover/Furthermore/What’s more, _____________________.
(2) In addition, _____________________.
(3) Besides, _____________________.
(4) For another thing, ____________________.
(5) The second reason is that __________________.
经济增长：economic growth; 人口膨胀：population expansion; 教育体制：education system; 家庭教育：family education; 社会影响：social influence; 环境因素：environmental impact;技术革新：technological innovation.
1.倒装句：Only in this way can we _______________.
2.强调句：Obviously, it is __________ that _________.
3.虚拟语气：It is high time that we should take concerted steps to ______________.
(1) To ____________, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
(2) To ____________, in my mind, there are at least two approaches.
(3) Urgent measures are needed to _______________.
(4) The following ways can be adopted to ____________________.
发扬：advocate, enhance, strengthen, reinforce, further, advance
抑制：curb, cease, impede, prevent, put an end to, eliminate, rectify
现象：social phenomenon, situation, condition
好（现象）：positive, favorable, desirable
坏（现象）：negative, unfavorable, undesirable, adverse
To put an end to this unfavorable phenomenon, in my mind, it calls for the efforts from all sides.
The following ways can be adopted to advocate this social phenomenon.
(1)From my perspective, only when all of us join in the efforts at all levels can we expect to ___________ properly.
(2)From my perspective, it is particularly important that we should take actions.
(3)It seems to me that it is high time that we should take concerted steps.
(4)On the micro level, I believe it is every individual’s duty to _____________.
(5)From where I stand, every one of us might as well __________________.
(1)Equally important/Similarly/Likewise, I gradually realize that the authority and mass media need to shoulder this responsibility.
(2)In the meantime/Meanwhile/Simultaneously, I personally believe that the authority and mass media need to assume this responsibility.
(3)Since my own voice is too weak to be heard, I hope we can call on the public to take this responsibility.
(4)Moreover, if government makes relevant policies and measures, the problem can be readily solved(e.g.) in the foreseeable future.
(5)Some relevant laws and regulations should be enacted and enforced.
(6)On the macro level, the government and mass media should be held accountable.
(7)It is urgent and imperative for the mass media to take some measures.
The following ways, from my perspective, can be adopted to address the problem. On the macro level, if the department of education can shoulder the responsibility and make relevant measures, the schools will pay more attention to teaching basic knowledge in the future. On the micro level, only by hard work can we form the bedrock of good performance in school.
(1)There is much controversy over __________.
(2)________ has given rise to a heated discussion.
(3)_______has caused quite a stir among the general public.
(4)As regards ______, there has been a heated discussion among the general public in our society.
(5)Opinions vary when it comes to _________.
Some argue/maintain/believe/suggest/hold that ________.
(1)Nevertheless, other people adopt a completely different view. They believe that ______.
(2)However, those who strongly oppose are not among the minority. They hold that _____.
(1)When considering opinions of both sides, I am inclined to be in favor of the former/latter one in that _____. (犀利)
(2)When considering opinions of both sides, I find they are of the equal weight in that _____. (中庸)
(3)Given the factors I have just outlined, it can be concluded that the question quite depends on personal choice. (中庸)
(4)______ is just like a double-edged sword. However, one point should be kept in mind that we should take sensible use, always being a master instead of slave of them. (中庸)
(5)Accordingly, we might as well avoid those undesirable effects, when making full use of it. (中庸)
(1) I can think of no better illustration of this idea than the following one.
(2) A case in point is that _____________________（句子）.
(3) Numerous illustrations can be given, but this will suffice.
(4) For instance, __________________________.
(5) There are inspiring (好现象)/upsetting(坏现象) parallels today. _________（学霸版）.
Take Steve Jobs, the Apple company founder, a great innovator, who strikes to the belief for his life time that __________ comes before victory, for instance. Without it, he couldn’t have built Apple into an incredibly successful company with a string of successes no one else can rival. (括号里填上creativity，就成了另一个例子)